Five reasons why you should attend The Circle Friendship Club Every Tuesday:
- You get Coffee/Tea and Cake- who doesn’t love a sweet treat on a Tuesday afternoon? All for £2.
- You can escape the house for a couple of hours and meet others from Dundee. The Club is open to anyone aged 16+. Come along to make some new friends.
- You will be made to feel welcome at The Circle Friendship Club. It can be a scary thought about walking into a room and not knowing anyone, but everyone else will be feeling the same. So come along on a Tuesday 1-3pm.
- Don’t fancy chatting, that’s fine. There is a book swap and games to play instead.
- The Friendship Club members are in control. The Circle Friendship Club is laid back, how it runs is up to its member.
We hope to see you on Tuesday between 1-3pm at The Circle. The 1A Bus stops just outside The Circle.
4-6 Staffa Place,