From our combined experiences of working with businesses, social enterprises, charities and other organisations, we know that meeting space can be difficult to come by. We have all used meeting rooms that have been too expensive, lack parking, have poor facilities, are in inconvenient locations and are cramped spaces without natural light. We are sure that these conditions stop us being as productive as we can be!
The Circle is a social enterprise that has been set up to provide affordable working spaces and event facilities in Dundee. Most organisations have a limited budget for meetings and training and often, even more crucially, do not have time to waste. At The Circle we think we can address these issues with our meeting spaces.
Our ten reasons to hire a meeting room at The Circle
- We are competitively priced. We charge £60 per day or £12 per hour for a meeting room for up to 15 people.
- We can provide an economic tea and coffee service for £1.50 per person.
- We have ample free parking, right at the front door.
- We are situated only a few hundred yards from the Kingsway making it a very easy place to drive to.
- Our meeting rooms all have natural light.
- We are situated on a bus route that serves the city centre.
- We have a larger space that can be used if necessary.
- We can arrange access to break-out space if required.
- You can borrow a projector and projector screen, subject to demand.
- By hiring a meeting room in The Circle you are helping the community access skills training, enterprise workshops and events.
Use our online form to book a room.